Baby moving or a trapped nerve?

Nicola

Reaction score
:rotfl: Ok silly question....but what does initial baby moving movements feel like? I've had 2 'feelings' this afternoon (both in the last half hour) very low down almost knicker line type area....feels like a fluttering, perhaps a trapped nerve? - well it feels like that anyway but a mild version.

What's the verdict? Possibly baby or a trapped nerve? I'm 16 weeks on Wednesday so I figured a tad too early to feel anything yet??

Sounds like baby to me hun. When i first felt baby it felt like flutterings and then more of a tapping sensation.

I didn;t feel proper babky 'kicks' until 21 weeks Nicola, and everyone said it was because it's my first baby and so it takes longer for you to feel them :think: Though I did get the bubbly feelings earlier on, which like yours I believe are LO letting you know they're there :hug:

hun that's your baby moving... it does feel like fluttering, if it was a trapped nerve it would hurt :lol:

Gosh how utterly exciting...must write it down in my pregnancy journal. It certinally doesn't hurt it's like an internal tickling/fluttering feeling. I can't believe it, 15 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I felt our little pudding move for the first time. It's a completely amazing experience!!!

Awww gone all soppy/mushy now!!

:hug:

it sounds like what/where i first felt it, kinda like a bubble popping inside me

Sounds very much like your LO to me :) Enjoy the feelings. They'll probably get firmer and more frequent over the next few weeks.

Sabrina
x

Felt another few fluttering things this afternoon....so exciting!! :D

I'm 16 weeks today and have been feeling the exact same things you've been describing for a few days now (although i've been too embarrassed to tell anyone in case it was just wind hahah). it's nice to know someone else has been wondering about it too! :wink:

i didnt definately feel it until 21+6 weeks, and it feels like something popping inside me. it was very strange the first time i sat up straight and gasped, half thinking something had burst!
i may have felt flutters before that, but just though it was tummy rumbling or something!!

I am feeling them more and more frequently now, it's a precious feeling knowing babes is growing and wiggling around...awww!! :hug:

Nicola said:
I am feeling them more and more frequently now, it's a precious feeling knowing babes is growing and wiggling around...awww!! :hug:

You are right Nicola. I have had a few kicks as I'm sitting at the pc. It's a really nice feeling knowing LO is communicating with me in the only way he can right now....and I love it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back