First month TTC for baby number 1!

Ab202

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

Trying to conceive baby number 1 at the moment! Been on and off various pills etc, and stopped the pill officially about 2 months ago, only began TTC a few days ago. Last period started 9 days ago and finished 4 days ago.

I had ewcm today, but although it was ewcm consistency it was creamy in colour.

What are your thoughts??? Not sure whether to count it as ewcm or not? Obviously we dtd!

Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust!

I don't know but from what I've read the creamy stuff is a stage before the clear stretchy stuff. If you start charting your CM every month along with some other indicators you'll soon get an idea of your cycle and fertile periods.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I sometimes have some whitish mucus mixed with the ewcm a couple of days before the really clear one appears. No worries :)

Hi, I'm the exact same as u, just started ttc for baby no 1!
Good luck!!
Fingers crossed for us both xx

Thanks everyone!! Fingers crossed then!!

Yay Fiona.T.K we can be cycle buddies!

Yey!
U seem slightly ahead of me as I'm just waiting to ovulate now Af has gone.

Yey!
U seem slightly ahead of me as I'm just waiting to ovulate now Af has gone.

I'm on CD10, dunno if I've ovulated yet or not, just got that random cm!

What day are you on?

Only Cd3 af only ever lasts for 2 days.
I wanted to know when I ovulated before we started ttc so used the clear blue ovulation test. Which showed at peak on CD 10 so I have about week till ovulation I think.

Thank you PeanutButter! And ah ok Fiona.T.K, well fingers crossed and baby dust for you! I don't know when I ovulate or whether I have or not yet! I used to get pains during O before I went on the pill and since I came off it I haven't had any symptoms... Hope I'm still ovulating!!

Do you use opks?
Also after stopping the pill, your body takes agess to get back to normal, in a few months you might have ov pain again :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back