OV???

Amyrose

Reaction score
ok as alot of you girlies will know i was ttc but got so stressed i decided to give myself a break. I had a mc in april and only got af back 17 days ago. well i had af for 15 days yesterday 2 days after she left i had ewcm but didnt think anything of if. well me and hubby dtd last night it had been a loooooong time so was very excited. only thing is we didnt use anything and now i have a little voice in my head saying ooooh you could be oving. I didnt use any opks so i have no idea if i have or if in fact it could be possible after only 2 days. Any thoughts girlies? xxx

I'm really not sure tbh hun, sorry thats no help at all but didn't wanna read & run :hugs:
xxxxx

Meh! the main thing is that i had fun. Im pretty sure i have nothing to worry about. I just did an opk and there is bugger all on it

At least you dtd, i think its always best if in doubt. BD is supposed to be good for all sorts of things - there is a thing on the MSN website.....

good luck fx for you

I don't think the length of the bleed should affect the rest of your cycle, unless it's the symptom of an underlying problem.

Who knows Amy ;)

Glad you had a good time though lol

I was hoping i would hear from you lou hahaha
I was thinking it would be a bit far fetched but it would be just like me now that i have decided to wait.
how you doing hun? x

Aw, your sweet :love:

I have been wondering where you and Cosmic had suddenly disappeared to - i go away for a week or so and the whole ttc sections seems like a whole new group of ladies!

I still feel like i'm playing catch up :)

So you had a late AF and then a big bleed and now you feel so knackered that you aren't ttc anymore? :eh:

What do you have planned over summer?

Im working on getting my body in order before i try again you could say im ntnp wot will be will.
Im on the slimfast diet at the mo and have lost 13lbs in 2 weeks so im happy about that.
im organising my wedding for next year so thats keeping me busy. I am a control freak so im going through every last detail with a fine tooth comb lol

I dont think i gave myself time to grieve after my mc so i think its important to take this time away from opks and hpts. I do miss my buddies i popped back in to ttc and it was like i was a newbie all over again lol I plan on spending the summer with the kiddies might go camping and have a few theme parks lined up. it will just be lovely to relax the school runs are a bit poo as the schools are 10 miles apart and i have only 15 mins between pick up times.

so hows you hun i havent been to read your journal in a bit i must pop by as you always give me a good giggle xxxxx

Woah 13lbs is a huge amount! I thought you looked slim already in your avatars :)

I'm going to be trying low carb, but without all the saturated fats, next week :) Meat and veg.

I suppose we can turn a bit into robots when ttc - I hope you start feeling better soon about the mc :hug:

I haven't updated my journal in a while, I suppose I should - got a scan tomorrow to see if they turn me into an egg making factory or not :)

Your summer holiday sounds fab :D if you go to Alton Towers you'll be 10 mins from me lol

good luck today hun. im just back from the hospital myself bloody wait is a nightmare especially with 2 kiddies but they were fab my little girl was singing and dancing for the whole place lol. My son caught his fingers in the bedroom door saturday and has one open fracture and the other is fairly icky his nails have come right through his fingers poor thing. so i will have a few more trips over the next few weeks.

I might dump the kiddies on you if im down that way hahaha xxxx

My thing is tomorrow, not today :)

Your lad getting his fingers trapped really sends shivers through me... i hope he's alright :shock:

I'm sure hubby would get the shock of his life if he came home to discover a handful of kids had been dropped off lol ;)

Im crap arent i? i just went to check on your thread lol i will be checking on you tomorrow good luck hunny xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back