first midwife appt tomoz

clarebear22

Reaction score
I am 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant tomoz and have first appt with midwife

I am really nervious I feel like im a teenager (im 27 and married) this is my first and dont know what to think.

X

I don't think this s your actual booking appointment hun as it is just too early.

In some practices the MW see you for your first appointment but I think on the whole most women see their GP first who then refers them to the MW...

Most likely it will be height, weight, blood pressure and maybe a wee sample? Just the basics you would have at most GP appointments

Booking in appointment is between 8-10 weeks

xxxxx

Last edited:
Even if it's not your booking in appointment, it's still exciting, it's starts the ball rolling and makes it official!!

Good luck !! xx

I just called doctors and said was pregnant and they booked me in for MW didnt ask how many weeks I was .

I knew was to early for booking etc but will be good to get some advice make sure im taking right vitamins etc arrrr want it to be 12 weeks already why did I have to take test so early haha xx

I knew I was PG from 4 weeks and didn't see a MW until 10 weeks. So it's good you get to see MW, you can ask as many questions as possible. x

i ahd the mini booking in app as i call it at 5 weeks says pre booking on forms i was given to finish filling in, i have my proper booking in tomoro wen i will get my notes yey seems more real once ya get them xx

Its basically a hi from the midwife and you can also get a prescription for folio acid etc xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Aww thanks ladies I've been taken folic acid for a while now and started taking vitamin d too,

Been really good drinking lOts of water no fizzy juice or caffeen

Boobs are really sore arrrr and have little bit of crap just want it to be confirmed so know its real xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back