first midwife appointment tomorrow

im actualy fibbing there it was wednesday am all over the place with my days lmao

im wanting the next 7 weeks to fly in lol xx

wow thats well early mine was at just before 8 weeks and the midwife was like this is a bit early lol but big congrats hun x

thanks mrz85 my gp practice has changed its policies on pregnancy as soon as you find out you get an appointment xx

im wanting the next 7 weeks to fly in lol xx

yer il be more happier after 12 weeks but this 7 week one will reasure me that i havnt mmc this time well not up to that point anyways xxx

wow your drs sound really on the ball i wish mine were...i went to my GPs today and he didnt even test me :eek: i was literally in there for 5 minutes all he asked was if id tested at home and how many times.... got a mw appointment tho for the 4th may when i'll be about 10 weeks ooo so exciting!
x

my gp or mw never did a pregnacy test i would have liked them to at that time so it would have felt more real at the time x

yeah im still having trouble believing im up the spout lol xx

With my second when I rang the surgery I got to see the MW before my booking in appointment (she did a sample and gave me my booking appointment on the day) because her office was in the surgery and I guess frees up time for the GPs. With my first (a different surgery) it was different because the MW offices weren't in the same surgery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back