First high on CBFM!

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
Using CBFM for the first time this month and just got a high on CD 7!! This seems early but I guess it could still be a few days till I get a peak. Better start the BD marathon tonight!

I know the CBFM is different to opks but be careful my opk's told me that I got my surge on CD8 then CD 18! haha good luckkk :D

Hey hun the first month I used mine I had 4 high days and then my two peak days, I counted the second peak day as my ov day, good luck with the bd'ng :) :)

Well, after my excitement of getting a high, 6 days later still just a high - no peak. I'm on CD12 and got my smiley face this time last month so I guess I'm not going to ov this month 😥

Theres still time!! lol

Apparently it takes the monitor a little while to get to know your cycle, you might get a peak in a day or two. THat being said you may still ov and not get a peak on the monitor as its ur first month! Hope this helps put ur mind at ease a little, there are other girls on the forum that are experts on the cbfm!

Im on month 3, got 2 peaks and 1 high on cycle one, then last cycle i got highs from day 8 right the way through to day 20!! and no peak! So far this month iv been getting highs since cd6, now on cd9 so expecting a peak tomorrow or monday! Fx! xx

CD13 and still no peak. Had lots of EWCM yesterday so maybe I'm going to ov later this month. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back