OPK cheapy and CBFM?

mrs v

Reaction score
Hey ladies, hope you are all well :wave:

So I just did a cheapy OPK and very strong 2nd line, yet this morning on CBFM I still had a high reading but not yet a 'peak'...it is first month usinf CBFM so maybe taht could have something to do with it...anyone else experienced this?

:bd: this afternoon so either way Iv done what I can, perhaps ill get my peak in the morn?

I think that you are right and it's just because it's your first week of using the CBFM :)

I'd go with the cheapy now but i'm sure next cycle you'll get your Peak although you'll probably get it tomorrow.

Thank Louise...its very exciting all these peaks and lines, just hope the the lines keep coming...for all of us...xxx

In the first month the monitor is getting to know your cycle. I didnt get a peak in my first month just a high reading for quite a number of days. Second month I got a peak. Its totally fine if you dont in the first month so dont worry.

Hiya,

I know you got your peak today but just read this and thought I would let you know that this happens to me every month. I get a pos OPK the day before the peak on the monitor. This is apparently because you usually have to do OPK's in afternoon for the surge to be detected and monitor in the morning so the surge needs to be higher in order for it to be picked up in the morning on the monitor. I dont know if that makes sense but I read it on a forum where women were using CBFM and this question came up xx

Hey ladies, hope you are all well :wave:

So I just did a cheapy OPK and very strong 2nd line, yet this morning on CBFM I still had a high reading but not yet a 'peak'...it is first month usinf CBFM so maybe taht could have something to do with it...anyone else experienced this?

:bd: this afternoon so either way Iv done what I can, perhaps ill get my peak in the morn?

good luck hun x

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back