OMG i'm gunna kill hubby grrrr

Anna23

Reaction score
He just text while on his lumch brake and said he was eating a terky and stuffing roll now i asked him to get me one as since he said it i have had a strong craving for one GUESS WHAT he had the last one!!!!! and they can't make anotehr cas its all gone ARGH!!!!!!!! i REALLY want a terky sannie with loads of mint sause on it!!!!!!! i can literly taste the terky, i think it's the texture that i'm craving argh MEN why did he do that grrrrrr
it's such a strong craving ARGHHHHH
oh btw sorry i have been a bit awol recently i not really had the energy to post :? but i'm ok and i read your posts :hug: :hug:

sorry LOL but :rotfl: you do make me laugh even with our chats on msn :lol: but i do agree naughty hubby for having the last sarnie how mean :shakehead:

Ooooh dont be standing for it..!! lol.. i would make him get you one no matter what he had to do to get one.. lol

x x

Guess what i have sainsbury's up the road that are doing turkey sarnies with stuffing etc, shall i go but one eat it and tell you what it was like :rotfl:

Oh bum. I hate it when things like that happen. :(
I want a turkey sarnie now - just with mayo though yumyum

omg I want one now as well :shock: look what ya have started lol.... I want some mince pies as well with cream :lol:

FLOSSY!!!! how MEAN are you lol :evil: just you wait till you come visit us :twisted: :twisted:

guess wot im eating anna :lol: and it tastes soooo good :lol: got a sweet mince pie for afters as well xx

:lol: hubby brought some on his way home from work last night :moon: :lol: and i had a sannie with turkey and cheese oh and cas my mum didn't have some mint sause i smovered it all in ketchup :rotfl: :rotfl: oh and i had one for lunch too :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back