First Appointments :D

Crimson92

Reaction score
Just had my first midwife, she was so lovely and nice, didnt even mind when I forgot to turn my phone off and i got a text ! everything went so well, :lol:
Cant wait for the hospital to phone me in the next week to give me my scan date :)
Took bloods which was a little sore, but she spoke me through everything and answered all my questions without me even asking!

so happy :pompom: xx

Thats brilliant Kole x I'm so pleased it all went well and that she was nice :):) xxxxxx

Glad it went well Kole! I'm off to an "Early Pregnancy Class" tonight and from there they arrange my booking in appointment with a MW. FX I get a good one too! x

Thats great news Kole!!!!! I'm booked in for the 28th. My best friend had the same midwife and she's supposed to be really good.

x x x x

Just got back from my Early Pregnancy Class - turns out I have to ring and book my MW through my docs - not what they told me before - very frustrating!

aww thats great jodied, how did youmanage to get an early pregnancy class, i want one lol! and thanks everyone :) hope your midwifes go as well as mine, I know how frustrated I am going to get waiting for a phone call for my scan date, frustrating already lol! xx

Its just something they offer in my area but wasn't very exciting to be honest - just went through what to eat and not to eat, no alcohol, no smoking, when you have scans etc so nothing new if you read about this stuff anyway!

aww well sounds good to me lol! i cant stop reading, imgoing to end up getting myself into a frenzy! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back