First AF has arrived with a vengance! :(

happy-chick

Reaction score
Hey,

How are you all, been really quiet round here lately which I suppose is a good thing!

OK my first AF arrived yesterday since m/c and it was pretty light so I was pleased.... I woke up this morning and its been REALLY heavy since. When I stand up I can feel the blood gushing out of me its that heavy (sorry if tmi!).

How long is normal for my first AF, I do understand that it widely varys so there is no real answer but what was it like for you?

Also when am I allowed to use Tampax again? Its driving me mad using towels as im so used to tampax....

Im in so much pain, cramps are really bad and my hips & back are really aching too. No sore boobs, spots or PMT though which is strange!

Feel rubbish! :cry: xxx

hi huni

Ah hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry its come back quite hard, when mine came they were just like normal, and it lasted for a week my first then the 2nd time it only lasted 5 days but it really does vary.
Dont see why you cant use tampax hun, i would think it is fine.

Sorry you are feeling so rubbish hope some of these hugs can help you through, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take care and hope it subsides soon thinking of you hunxxxxxxxxx

Im so heavy, almost as heavy as when I m/c :cry:

Ive got really bad stomach cramps & my hips and lower back are aching so much..... :cry: It seems to be getting heavier too. Argh feel so crap!

ah hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry its hiting you so rough it wont be long then it will be over promise, then you will get your BFP soon.

Lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

tracey 2 said:
ah hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry its hiting you so rough it wont be long then it will be over promise, then you will get your BFP soon.

Lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks i've got my fingers crossed hun! xxx :hug:

Thanks girls!

PMT has had me big time today, I normally get it 2-3 days before AF arrives but had it today instead. I've been crying or shouting most of the day :cry: I had a row with OH earlier and threw a candle holder at the wall in the bedroom and put a hole straight through the plaster :shock:

Im normally bad, but not this bad... Im a raving loony.... ARRGGHHH!!! :evil:

AH hormones hey grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :hug: :hug:

Your poor wall is it ok :lol:

dont worry hun it will all be over soon its just getting your body reajusted after the m/c it will take some time but you will come through it stronger then before.

Pm if you wanna chat hun :hug: :hug:

Hello
quick post from work
as you know I have no e-mail at home !
I was the same with my AF !!!! Really bad period, headache, awful pains in back and sore hips and back really sore and umcomrtable, it was awful and my moods bad too, with all the moving and boxes and big commute it took it out of me. To top it off not one but TWO women I am working with are having twins
grrrrr
hope your period is better now and be assured you are not alone
we m/c fairly near to each other, so i got my period a bit sooner, exaclty 1 month
take care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back