heavy first af after mmc

kanga86

Reaction score
I started my first AF yesterday which a normal type of flow but today has been extremely heavy, this morning i was changing pads every 2-3 hours and this afternoon i have been using super plus (orange ones) tampons and leaking out of them by 2.5 hours!! I am also getting clots and cramps and generally feeling run down. Is this normal?

any advice would be greatly appreciated xx

Hi Kanga, I remember my first AF being fairly heavy, with clots too. Hope you're ok, how you feeling today?

Hey kedi, I'm feeling much better today the bleeding has eased of a bit now, still heavy but not as much yesterday.

How are u doing I saw in tri 1 u were panicking a bit yesterday with ur cb digi tests? I'm on my way to check now for any updates xx

Hopefully your af will calm down now, I found mine didn't last as long, although it was heavier.

Yeah I'm ok today thanks, the girls have reassured me. I was a pleb for doing the test in the first place. OH has not removed all tests and I've promised not to test again. I feel a bit lost now I can't POAS though lol :)

Oh no how mean! I was doing them up until I went for my scan last time not sure what I would do without any! This last 2ww as I didn't wait, was a nightmare must have done 15-20 tests :shock: just need to stop buying those cheapie ones, as I won't buy the expensive ones in the shops xx

I found I was doing them in secret as I knew what OH would say. How daft is that? Hang in there Kanga, you'll get your bean real soon, I truly believe that. After my second cycle after mc I was on a real downer but then caught on the 3rd cycle. I think your body just needs a bit of time to recover and then you'll be back on track for the TTC'ng xx

Thank u kedi, I really hope so. It took us 2 cycles earlier this year so hoping it wont be too long before I get my bfp again. I really want it to before Xmas this year, but just have to see what happens. Xx

Fingers crossed Santa brings you your dream BFP hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back