fireworks and drug dealers

cassi said:
never heard of that either, here there is just a small place everyone knows about and they just go there and if they have drugs they are out and if they dont no one is there, never been myself but know a few people that get weed there. has been on the local news lots police trying to shut it off

Are you talking about the legendary Mandela Court!?

None of our local dealers do this :?

The 12 yr old asbo candidates do tho :wink:

I have to sell fireworks at work and can't believe the amount of people who waste money on it. I like watching other people's but wouldn't buy them myself. They cost a ton just to go bang and that's it! We sell loads buy one get one free which I think is just encouraging people who misuse them.

I've heard this - at my MIL's house pretty much every other thursday night a couple of fireworks go off, and when I first heard it, I didn't know why, and she just cool as a cucumber said 'the drugs are in' :shock: a 60 odd year old woman saying it really shocked me.
I wonder how she knew :think:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

What happens in say April when no fireworks are sold and drug dealers need to set off a firework, they cant buy a years worth supply of fireworks around November????
Where would they store them all?

the checqueout woman was saying that when delaers have a delivery of drugs for their customers they let off a rocket to let them know.

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back