OH is demented and wants to come home.. ideas? *editx2*

The poor sod! Get him to make a stand about the breaks and tell them if they dont give him them then he will go to court, im sure they would much rather give him the breaks then lose out on money, which they most definatly would seeing as they wouldnt have a leg to stand on in court :hug:

hey, just wondering how things are going with this, did your OH decided what to do? Hope you dont mind me asking :hug:

baby-storm said:
hey, just wondering how things are going with this, did your OH decided what to do? Hope you dont mind me asking :hug:

They are totally mucking him about, he has a 34 hr contract, and so far this week he has worked 0 hours, and there's only 3 days of the week left, and he's to phone and see if they need him, and yet they've took on another member of staff this week. He is totally looking for another job, but he's just going to stick this one until something else comes along because we need the money with Logan coming in Feb. I did say to him though if his pay goes below £500 a month then he's leaving.. i am irrate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back