Fireworks already!

Hazel

Reaction score
Fireworks have strated tonight where I live :( . This means I'm going to have 2 petrified cats one of which will probably puke every night as will be scared and loud bangs keeping us all up until midnight every night for the next 3 weeks :wall: :( .

I think they should bring in a law saying only on bonfire night or weekends either side.

Started over here yesterday :evil:
Fully agree they shouldn't be allowed to do them yet :shakehead: Halloween and bonfire night are both ages away and Eid was a few weeks ago as well so they can't use that as an excuse either :shakehead:
I'm not sure who it is but suspect it's some kids in the street behind our :talkhand:

Do you know how excited my husband was to have a little boy born on 6th November - firework birthday parties for ever more... :rotfl:

Oh great, that means the kids round here will start with them too!

It is only a matter of time before they are being set off 24/7 here! :shakehead: As much as I love fireworks, I don't really like them that much when they are being set off right next to my flat window on the 12th floor at 3am!!

Yeah they started here a few nights ago! does my head in. I think they you shouldn't be able to buy them and should only be able to go to organised events. Either that or only sell them the night before bonfire night.

They've started here too :( It took me awhile to train myself out of jumping like they were gunshots, but I still hate them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back