Fireworks - silly question??

dpsrm

Reaction score
Hello all,

On 3rd November a friend of ours is having a fireworks party as he does every year. If I haven't already had my baby by then I'll be exactly 39 weeks on this date.

Here's the silly question- Would the baby get scared by the loud bangs? And is it possible for the bangs to start labour?

thank you!!
:oops:

i went to a firework display when i was heavily pregnant with my 1st, i went hoping that the noise would start me off, but it didn't. :( i wouldnt worry, the babys hearing is muffled by the amniotic fluid so it wont seem as loud to baby. xx :hug:

Mine already gets freaked out by loud noises, so personally I wouldn't go to one... but thats because when she gets freaked out she makes my life very uncomfortable...

I doubt a loud bang would start labour though... :think:

I wouldn't think that the noises would start your labour, but your lo might give you a hard kick from time to time with the loud fire works.

It would be interesting to see how they react. xx

i went to one on the 5th Nov 2001 when i was pregnant with Josh, he was born the next day :D

you'll be fine, but just make sure you don't get shoved in a crowd of people. :hug:

i was wondering the same thing! I don't know if we will go to one as baby seems to react to loud noise

Hello all,

On 3rd November a friend of ours is having a fireworks party as he does every year. If I haven't already had my baby by then I'll be exactly 39 weeks on this date.

Here's the silly question- Would the baby get scared by the loud bangs? And is it possible for the bangs to start labour?

thank you!!
:oops:

i went to a firework display when i was heavily pregnant with my 1st, i went hoping that the noise would start me off, but it didn't. :( i wouldnt worry, the babys hearing is muffled by the amniotic fluid so it wont seem as loud to baby. xx :hug:

Mine already gets freaked out by loud noises, so personally I wouldn't go to one... but thats because when she gets freaked out she makes my life very uncomfortable...

I doubt a loud bang would start labour though... :think:

I wouldn't think that the noises would start your labour, but your lo might give you a hard kick from time to time with the loud fire works.

It would be interesting to see how they react. xx

i went to one on the 5th Nov 2001 when i was pregnant with Josh, he was born the next day :D

you'll be fine, but just make sure you don't get shoved in a crowd of people. :hug:

i was wondering the same thing! I don't know if we will go to one as baby seems to react to loud noise

I am going to go to one and just leave early if baby appears stressed

I think maybe ....do as you feel right at the time........ be safe!!!!

if baby seems upset then you can always come home..... but as the sounds are muffled maybe it will be ok...but be aware of silly kids and stray fireworks...... ENJOY ....

Lv Yvonne xx

Hi

I remember going while preg with Kiara and all was fine , the only thing was all the hecticness and people hitting my bump :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back