Finished work at 30 weeks!!

NicNak1

Reaction score
Woohoo i have now finished work!! Took annual leave until 19th august which is when my maternity starts!! So pleased to finally be able not to think about work, but what the hell am i going to do for the next 10 weeks??? Haha when does everyone else leave work? Xx

Jealous!! I'm working up to 37 weeks - was originally going to go to 38 weeks but thought that might be pushing it a bit. I'd go now if I could though! Although I just sit and eat when I'm at home so it's probably not a bad thing that I've got six weeks left! ;-)

Enjoy your time off! :)

Oooh you lucky thing! I'm in a school so can't plan holidays, so working til end of term, I'll be 34.5 weeks. I have the nursery and study to do so I'd love to be off!! Do some things you can't do easily with a baby. Have your hair done and things like that xxx

Jealous!! I'm working up to 37 weeks - was originally going to go to 38 weeks but thought that might be pushing it a bit. I'd go now if I could though! Although I just sit and eat when I'm at home so it's probably not a bad thing that I've got six weeks left! ;-)

Enjoy your time off! :)

I was due to work up until 38 weeks but i would of lost my annual leave so theu said i could put it all in now :) wasnt complaint haha. Although i think i will just eat and eat aswell haha. baby is already measuring 2 weeks ahead so maybe this is a very bad idea haha. Thanks hun, i intend on chilling this week and then start all the house work next week. Xx

Bbybump, ah did you? Any ideas what i can do with myself lol dont want to get bored too quickly lol

Umbongo, we have everything sorted for the baby, nursery and that so cant even potter on with sorting that out lol. Yeah thats a good idea. Need it cut. Ah so only 4 weeks left for you! I hope it flys by!!

Xx

Wow where do you work that gives 10 weeks annual leave?!

If I didn't have a kid already I'd be more jealous, but right now I find it easier being at work than looking after a toddler lol. She's wearing me out!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

I'm very lazy so beening watching films , got a few games or my ipad ! I love reading so I'm happy doing that , cooking ! Been trying to see family that I don't usually have much time for like my nan , mum and my step sister .. I've also found if I've got something planned on the night with oh that gives me something to look forward to :) .. And at this stage I'm not sleeping a night so a nap is nice lol x

I left at 34weeks! Its flown by! I cant even remember what ive done lmao! Xx

Haha i work for Tesco car insurance :) i had some holidays that i brought across from last year so i had extra. It works out that i have 8 weeks annual leave and then start maternity 2 weeks before due date. Ah bless ya lol yeah i dont already have a LO to wear me out lol xx

Haha babyslog i hope mine flies by, i have a horrible feeling its going to drag lol my whole pregnancy has gone so fast so ill be gutted if it starts dragging now lol xx

The last 2 weeks from 37wks has dragged cos im on countdown to duedate lmao!
But honest ull find a month has passed in no time! I found countdowns to nxt MW apps n things helped.

I did all nursery n baby washing before i left work aswell so other than tidy up the house or spend money ive done sod all lolol xx

Haha i work for Tesco car insurance :) i had some holidays that i brought across from last year so i had extra. It works out that i have 8 weeks annual leave and then start maternity 2 weeks before due date. Ah bless ya lol yeah i dont already have a LO to wear me out lol xx

Haha you wait till next time! ;-) I really didn't appreciate being pregnant the first time. How these 16 kids and counting women do it I'll never know!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Oooh i think ill watch movies this week and download a few new books on my kindle and read them lol oh i love cooking too, might have a look for some new recipes. Ill probs go shopping with my mum too. Spend her money haha. Only joking. Ah thats a god idea, i always break things down so instead of looking forward to the main thing i look forward to appointments and that helps it not to drag.

Haha giz i know, i could never see myself having 16 kids!! Lol 2 or 3 will do me lol ah i love being pregnant!! Apart from a few health issues, ive actually enjoyed it. Xx

My mat leave starts at 30 weeks but I have annual leave from 28 weeks! Cannot wait, then have nearly 14 months off! I'm off work today & am bored, god knows how I'm going to cope until bubs arrives!x

ohhh I finish at 31 weeks due to annual
Leave too can't wait as I'm Physically struggling with back ache so itl be a welcomed break for me

Ill probs be fine for a couple of weeks lol than ill be bored. Lol. Yeah im pleased im finishing now too. My back is killing me and i cant gwt comfy in the chairs at work and ive been suffering really badly with kidney/water infections. So just want to chill out and not worry about work. Xx

Well jel ;) on hol from19th july for me at 32 weeks but on mat from 2nd sept so il be about 38 weeks and a bit xx!!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back