Finished work :)

lrb

Reaction score
Have left work today but no one at work knew, not even my boss haha! Officailly leave doesn't start at work till 6th feb but I'm bank staff so I've classed myself as unavailable until maternity leave starts but it's maternity allowance so will actually let them know I'm off early so start to get money!! SPD is just too bad and feel like I'm crumbling away! Doesn't quite seem real yet but I'm sure after a week or so it will :) Jusr need to rest my pelvis and have lots of baths! Lush! And pig out on our new sofa that's being delivered in three weeks!! Can't wait!! Ha!

Yay congrats hon! Sorry about the SPD but it sounds like you're doing the right thing and most throughly deserve to pig out when that big sofa comes (this is now everyday for me! LOL).

I wish I had started mine early now but only 12 working days left to go unless I burn out.

Make sure you just put your feet up and relax.

Make sure you rest! :)
I started mine early without knowing because I ended up getting sent to hospital,,

I think you've made the better choice if your SPD is too bad. :( x

Enjoy the time while you've got it! I'm on ML too, currently waiting for my maternity allowance to come through!

Yay for time off, i officially started mine on xmas day but have been off since beg dec last yr cos had hols to take,

Put ya feet up and enjoy xxx

Ive got 6 weeks left and could cry :( enjoy Hun x x

I have 6 working days left and I really can't wait. The morning get up routine has gone from takin me 45 mins to 1 1/2 hours cos I just don't have the energy. That means I have to get up earlier to be ready on time :(

The spd is a nightmare too, so well done u for resting up!

Last edited:
very jealous, im 31 wks, have bad sciatica, PGP and have 4 wks left of work, gotta take it day by day, btu i want more time with him once he is here and i need to be earning as much as poss before he is here coz my smp SUCKS lol

I wish I could last till 34 weeks when I had planned to go but unfortunately I work then crumble away for days after which means I can't work, so think I've done right thing-I hope but as of works terms of when I start maternity leave they don't think I'm starting till 6th feb so I don't actually loose any time when I go bk :)

Brilliant news. You can now put your feet up and relax before your bubs arrival. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back