Finished work at 30 weeks!!

I'm soo jealous, I've got 19 days left...counting down the days now. Feel so achey tonight, going to have a bath now to see if that helps x

Ah i hope it goes over fast for you all. I must admit it was hell last week knowing it was my last day today. It dragged lol

Awww i hope the bath helps you beesmall!! Im going to have a late night tonight lol maybe stay up until 10pm hahahhaha xx

I finished on Friday. I wanted to work until this Friday originally but I was struggling with back ache and not sleeping well at night so really tired during the day. Got 2 weeks annual leave first and then my mat leave will start 2 weeks before due date. I'm really looking forward to just chilling, maybe doing some baking, catching up with friends for a coffee, and am really hoping the weather changes for the better so I can get a good tan while I'm off lol xx

I just finished infinite days , I like through the never sky , now reading beautiful creatures x

Clairebelle - im struggling with sleep the past few nights. In so much pain with my back and hips when i turn it wakes me up and been waking up with heartburn too. So ill probs be napping through the day lol i cant meet up with friends with them being at work.

Bbybump -oooh ill have a look at them books, thanks. the last book i read was 50 shades of grey lol i havent had the time to read any lately so cant wait to sit down with a good book. Xx

I'm still working but finish this Friday when I will be 38 weeks - it's made the last weeks fly by...xx

I have 3 weeks!!! Roll on!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

My first day of maternity today and im nearly 34 weeks....i had enough of commute with spd and back pain.maternity starts 6 aug
Mind u i was awake at 6.20today wtf!!!!

My mat leave starts at 30 weeks but I finish this Thursday when I'll be 27+5 as have holiday! Cannot literally wait, this is my last Monday for almost 14 months!!!x

13 months for me too although not decided if ill go back . gonna be Mummy first xx

No don't be bored. Do love film free 30 day trial read books Uv wanted to read sort out all your photos into albums. Go for walks meet up with friends and family, sort babys stuff out ie washed and then ironed and put away if not already done. I'm now trying to clean my house n sort last of baby washing out. Sort old clothes out too and dump stuff you never wear /wore pre preg then when loose weight after baby have spacefor a few new items write letters friends you ddon't see often and also elderly relatives seem to particularly like a letter and it's nice to get a non bill back to u in post! I also intend tho am running out of time to sort my front garden out nothing major just plant a few hardy plants or seeds and make it a bit more colourful with some cheap pots iv painted around the edgealso if you fancy it try and make a patchwork play mat for baby to have its nice as you can buy lots of cheap material or use scraps from old stuff and then when it's made is colourful you can sew other things on it too if you are clever its on my to do list as well lol x.

I was actually thinking about subscribing to love film this morning. So think ill deffo do that. Ive downloaded a few books on my kindle ill have to start reading. All my friends and family work through the day apart from my mum as she is a support worker and has some time off during the day so ill probs spend alot of time with her. I love gardening, lol, and we just moved a few monyh ago and the garden really needs sorting so once the weather is abit better ill get out and do that. And theres still some boxes from the move i need to sort through. Thanks for the advice hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back