Finished Nursery!! Yipeee! *Hopefully with pics*

bethanyann

Reaction score
So after a few weeks of hard work, we've finished our nursery! Yipee!! It was the only bedroom in the house we had not gutted and redone, so the difference is just amazing which I think has just added to my excitement. Might see if I have any before pictures to put up...but here it is, I'm in love!!!
Nursery

IMG_6383.jpg

IMG_6385.jpg

IMG_6388.jpg

IMG_6390.jpg

IMG_6392.jpg

IMG_6397.jpg

Hope this works okay!!
Nursery

Last edited:
awww it looks well nice! must feel good to have it all ready! i hav not even got my cot up yet.. :(

that nursery is flipping gorgeous!!! well done your hard work looks fabolous im sure ur lil miracle will love it :) xx

I love it!!!! I would never have thought about putting a border at the top. Looks fab! And i just love your light shade. Where did you get it?

These are the colours i want in my nursery when i get pregnant lol i think it looks gorgeous xxx

the room is stunning hun, yay for you and all your hard work xxxx

it lovely no wondered you so pleased!!! bubs will love it
is the seat and changing area built over the stairs part?? i have a friend would has part of the stairs in there small room and that looks like a great idea to make the most of it x

awww what a nice nursery xxxxxxxxxxx

I was going to ask is that all built in where the stairs are?

I was looking at ideas to create some kind of seat in babies room as currently when we move will have nowhere to sit in nursery!! I do love the colours and will be what were having when i finally get to decorate!!

Thanks so much everyone, we are really happy with it!!

Yobado - the lampshade is from mamas and papas, it's the once upon a time range, too cute!! And it took me a LONG time to convince hub to put the border round the top of the room, but i love it and thankfully now its up - he does too!!!

Louise280981 and tinkerbell86 - yes, the unit is built over the stairs. It was just a horrible big slope before, and was totally ugly and just urgh! Took a long time to come up with an idea for it that would make it useful rather than just cover it up, if you know what i mean, but we are soooo pleased with the way it's turned out :D

xxx

Last edited:
Thanks so much everyone, we are really happy with it!!

Louise280981 and tinkerbell86 - yes, the unit is built over the stairs. It was just a horrible big slope before, and was totally ugly and just urgh! Took a long time to come up with an idea for it that would make it useful rather than just cover it up, if you know what i mean, but we are soooo pleased with the way it's turned out :D

xxx

Does it have a door/drawers in it? Did you build it yourself? I'm moving to my new house tomorrow and after all the hints i can for babies room!!!

its so beautiful I want mine done now my piccies will be up next week I hope

Wow lovely

I amy just pop to B & Q and use come voucher today :)

WOW !! Well done you two - that looks fantastic , your baby will be dying to get in there now!

We have a stupid over stairs thing in my daughters room and we are the same it's trying to find a use but yet still hide it, that looks great and not too high each step for when baby is climbing as a toddler

We have only just starting clearing the utility , to try and convert it somehow!

Nursery looks lovely. Ours is nearly done too - OH just got to finish the chest of drawers/changing table. Got all excited yesterday by an email telling me the curtains had been 'dispatched'!! God knows what i'll be like when they actually arrive! I love your step thing, really cleverly done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back