Finished Nursery!! Yipeee! *Hopefully with pics*

Ah thanks so much everyone, I've basically moved into that room now and spend my whole time on the little seat! Such a geek :)

Tinkerbelle - Ours doesn't have a draw in it because the top of the stairs is under it, so we would loose headheight as you came up the stairs, but there would be room for a small one right at the top, kind of under the top shelf. I'm lucky because my husband is a carpenter so he built it himself. Hope your house move goes well!!

JJ Mum - Took us sooooo long to come up with a design for it to make it usable, because it just bugged the heck out of me not being able to use literally a quarter of our room. I mean really - it MUST have been a man who came up with the design idea of putting the stairs in a place where they cut into a bedroom!! We're so pleased with the result though, and that seat is the perfect size for me to lean against the wall with my legs up which is SO comfy, so we've just saved £200 on a nursing chair for our bedroom, yipeee!! Hope that your utility room conversion goes well, I absolutely love changing rooms and decorating etc!!

xxx

only just seen this - soo lovely!
making a start on ours at the start of Sept...
hope it turns out as nice as yours :D

Love the stairs idea! Brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back