Finished my first ever cross stitch :)

Esoames

Reaction score
Putting this on Islas door :) only took me 8 weeks! My last cross stitch was started in 1997 and never finished so this is a real achievement for me! Lol

Having a princess and tea party theme in her room which I'm doing this weekend! Yay!!

Emma x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 8
haha I'm the same as you...I keep starting things and never get round to finishing them!
I started a cross-stitch design for above his cot and also a latch-hook rug for the nursery and I am only half way through each. By the time I finish them he'll be about 18!!!

Aw so cute x I recently did my first ever cross stitch for DD and really enjoyed doing it x loving her name btw

Thank you :) I wasn't going to put her name in just incase I jinx it but I think I'm okay now :)

Making big letters today with mum, like what mamas and papas sell for £9 each. Got some card letters from hobbycraft and some kids tshirts from matalan. I'll post up how they look later.

Emma x

Looks and sounds great. I love the name. Nearly put that on our list in case ours is a girl but that would make her initials IMP! Also had to get rid of H-names for same reason - Her Majesty's Prisons!

aww its really sweet. i love DIY things it means so much more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back