Shopping madness

laetitia85

Reaction score
I started the weekend bizarrely...
I woke up at 7am this morning and went online to buy the rest of the baby stuff, including furniture
- £400-worth of baby stuff in 1 hour - all online shopping!!! I also got my maternity stuff - breast pads etc...

I just thought "Sick of waiting, got the money, let me just buy it!" :cheer:

and it feels great to know that in a few days i will
recieve everything and my baby's room will look more like a baby's room! :dance:

Hubby bought the first half, family have been helping loads too so I thought it was my turn to purchase a few items!

has anyone else finished their shopping?

Ooooh - you spendthrift!! :rotfl: I bet you had fun!

Picci's required when the nursery is finished :hug:

Moomum said:
Ooooh - you spendthrift!! :rotfl: I bet you had fun!

Picci's required when the nursery is finished :hug:

oh definately!!
:dance:
it was so funny cuz my hubby woke up and I was like - "Good morning honey. I just spent over £400 pounds on baby stuff". :lol:

what a way to start the day lol

Sounds good to me! A perfect way to start the day :dance: :dance:

What exactly did you buy?

Well done, it feels great doesn't it when you know that everything is ready!!! My husband couldn't understand why i was so obsessed with getting lo's room done but i tried to explain that until i had drawers and a wardrobe to put everything into then i couldn't get it all washed and ready just in case. Now I'm completely ready - bag packed and everything done, although completely skint!!!

xxx

ive got breast pads i not wanting :wall:

not used neither

we have got most things.. baby is in our room.. then charlotte is moving into our room with the baby and we are going into her room, we are probably going to move next year..(moved during pregnancy last time.. wont be doing it again lol)

so i wont be posting nursary pics this time..well not untill the kiddies move in with each other perhaps

going to wait untill xmas to get my birthing pool..and baby needs a swing/bouncer thing and a swaddle blanket.. i need to sort my hospital stuff out..and thats about it really..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back