Fingers crossed for Shauna

Vicxzy

Reaction score
Fingers crossed for Shauna ladies she's gone into hosp with high blood pressure, just waiting for tests now, will let u know how she gets on x

Hope everything is okay Shauna!! xx

thinking of you, hope everything is ok x

awww no hope everything goes ok x

Thinking of you!!!! Hope everything turns out ok!

x

Oh no she's my due date buddy! Hope everythings ok! x

Awww thanks so much ladies its nice to know i have people who care. My blood pressure was 104 when the midwife checked it so she sent me to get monitored as i had some protein in my urine too and my feet have been really itchy. Was so scared when she said it was high, i really paniced! She was on about tablets to bring it down and was going to have pre- eclampsia bloods which they never ended up doing. Got to hospital and it had gone back down to 72 then it was 84...the doctor seemed happy with it at that so they let me go. I have never been so scared in my life...silly i know. It was just a shock. Keeping a closer eye on me now. Midwife on wednesday to check it again. Thanks for all caring so much it means alot xxx

Glad your blood pressure has come back down again and they are going to keep a close eye on you from now on. x

which part or the pressure was 104? mine normal is 90/50 and wed it was 115/60 and they said there was a small trace of protien but they think its the sticks it wasnt my normal midwife as she is on mat leave now :(

Thanks, i can't understand why it would go so high and back down...i was quite calm before she done it too xxx

glad all is well and that they will keep a close eye on you now

Mines the same- all over the place most of the time! I have mine checked every week now.

The bottom one. it was 133/104. OMG i looked on my notes and it says head eng! ??? that can't be right surely? Or maybe does she mean engaging? xxx

bloody hell that is high

no prob does mean head is engaged as mine says ceph free meaning head down but head is still free

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back