Fingers crossed for Shauna

Yeah thats what scared me...i was surprised they let me go so early to be honest!
Ah right, i never knew that could happen now...thats how much i know lol. xxx

I'm glad that everything is ok Shauna, sounds like the head is engaged too.

1st babies can engage nice and early all mine have engaged early too just this 1 that is still free at this stage haha

OMG Shauna! I've only just checked forum since 1st thing this mowning. What a day eh? Glad you're ok hun x

Sunnyb xxx

Thanks sunny :D xxx

Lol, naughty baby then...they will come when they want to anyways. Hope they come on time and be good for their mammys lol xxx

Im glad they got you all checked out - my bp was 104 when they admitted and induced me, although it never came back down again!
Glad it has stabilised a bit - you still have some weeks of cooking yet!
xxxx

she is just getting you ready for the lifetime of worry ahead of you i was so carefree before having kids then they turned me into a wreck haha my eldest dd is staying at her friends tonight and i know i wont get a decent sleep because i will worry about her i dread them staying out at friends i dont know why i use to do it all the time lol

Thanks sunny :D xxx

Lol, naughty baby then...they will come when they want to anyways. Hope they come on time and be good for their mammys lol xxx

I know what you mean - they cause trouble on the inside & then when they're born they're a worry on the outside! The joys of parenthood! Like my mum says though - they'll come when they're ready. Glad you're both ok though hun x

Sunnyb xxx

Wow really, good job mine went down then...i know i want her to come early but not now as like you said few weeks of cooking yet! Hopefully she'l stay put til at least 37 week xxx

:lol: Midnight...
I am expecting alot of worrying ahead when shes older. Especially teens lol xxx

Oh god lol...i know i was a little shit when i was a teen. My brother is worse though he is 13, right little shit xxx

i wasnt the easiest teenager either haha i just hope none of them have a teenage pregnancy, i think i will cope with the moods ect if not they will spend alot of time grounded lol

Phew! Glad all is ok hun! Don't you be having her too much before me will you!! lol x

Glad all is well hun, good to know that your MW is keeping an eye on you

xxx

Oh god teenage pregnancy, that had not crossed my mind yet lol. Thanks for being so supportive girls...hopefully with alot of rest BP will stay normal. Lol clairebear, you never know you might go before me...i might even be overdue lol, i hope not though xxx

The whole teenage thing scares me probably because I remember how annoying I was haha!
Glad you and baby are ok, you're blood pressure was really high! Mine is always around 120/72
Rest up honey
X

Glad your blood pressure came down! Make sure you don't over work yourself!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111