Fingers crossed :)

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Well I have asked at work if I can bring my leaving date forward to the 13th April that's 2 weeks earlier than planned.

I am struggling with tiredness again what with the CFS and pregnancy and also I am starting to get uncomfortbale hips wise which I know will get worse.

So please keep your fingers and toes crossed (not your legs for ladies who are due) that they agree :)

If they don't agree tell your doc they have refused you and they will sign you off hun, sounds harsh but they can't really refuse you being pregnant and gp's get annoyed with it xxxxxxxxx

yeah i'm with BB they cannot force u to stay at work not with the health of you and ur baby to think about. xxx

I agree too, I'm back at work this week after my problems last week and the week before. They forget very quickly that your pregnant and just expect you to work as normal which is not possible! At this rate babies will be popping out early because we are doing too much. Hope you get sorted and with as little stress as possible :) x

hope it all gets approved for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back