Fingers crossed for Shauna

Just read this, glad you're ok Shauna x

Oh god teenage pregnancy, that had not crossed my mind yet lol. Thanks for being so supportive girls...hopefully with alot of rest BP will stay normal. Lol clairebear, you never know you might go before me...i might even be overdue lol, i hope not though xxx

i dread it i think because she is 11 and so aware that im pregnant and where babies come from and how they are born ect hopefully i will never have to deal with it i was 18 when i had my 1st and i still think thats young

Yeah i had read up on blood pressure before and when she sad what it was i crapped myself as i knew it was high!
Gonna av a read up on how to keep it down...don't wanna go hospital again and so scared it will harm the baby. I just wanna clean now though...i have sat on my arse all day ligging about on the sofa, now i just want to sort the spare room out but don't wanna over do it!
Yeah i was a right little get aswell, i remember how cheeky i was lol.
My mam was very young when she got pregnant with me so i bet she was hoping i wouldn't follow in her footsteps...was always quite mature in that way though, surprisingly lol.
I can't be in the same room as my brother for long before he pisses me off lol...hope i can deal with my own better! xxx

Aww Shauna - Glad you are ok - Must have been really worrying for you!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back