Finger food ideas

Discussion in 'Weaning' started by Butterflykisses, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Butterflykisses

Butterflykisses Well-Known Member

Not really weaning as such. LO has gone off me feeding him with spoon. Will still take breakfast no problem. Puts hands into everything else and takes that way. Can u please help me with ideas for what to give him to eat with hands. Hes 13 months x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S111

2. Em91

Em91 Well-Known Member

O has whatever we have so chicken breast sliced, stir frys, bolongese and pasta, roast dinners, omlettes etc its pretty messy but she wouldnt let us feed her off a spoon!

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

3. twinkles

twinkles Well-Known Member

At 13 months you can give pretty much anything!

B is has never been a massive fan of me feeding her so she tends to live on finger food...

Broccoli, carrot sticks, potato slices, slices or ham, chicken, sandwiches, salmon, pasta, cheese, fruit, organic carrot/sweet corn crisps, muffins, pancakes, anything!

I make up yoghurt and fruit smooths and freeze them, B loves to drink these out of a cup, or if she's being fussy I put it in a glass and she loves that-drinking like mummy does!!!! Obviously holding it with her mind!!! X