Finding it hard...again! *UPDATE*

Kerrieanne

Reaction score
I'm trying to snap out of it but hubby and I have now been ttcing for 1 year with no success. I know it will be hard for us to conceive naturally but I always have hope and each month disappointed.

We can't afford icsi at the moment so that's on hold.

Why me? Why do we have so much trouble when the majority of the population can blink and get pregnant.

My rant over, having a miserable week!

Thank you for reading

Huff!! :(

Last edited:
Hi i know how your feeling ive tried really hard to put it to the back of my mind doesmt work though does it , i have a dd 14 and a ds6 we habe been tryin for 4 years i dont understand how i can have 2 kiddies then slam nothing , ive had bloods done get the results on wed the day af is due , i can see wed being a bery crap day :-( dh goes for his tadpole test on fri , hes being so supportive ive been upand down the lsst few days , we went to get a new carpet i forgot to pick up the measurements wen i realised i just sat in the car and cried i think its allgetting a bit too much for me especially when i see people on my friends list on facebook announcing there preggers they seem to blink and thats it argh !!! Big hugs hunny we carnt be strong all the time xxx

Thank you, I hope something is found in the test results because its the not knowing that what is so confusing, especially if you've already had children naturally. Even though our doctor has sort of confirmed its a sperm related problem, it's not based on actual evidence. I guess we will find out when we "eventually" go for icsi round two!

I feel so guilty for feeling this way, especially when I already have a lovely daughter but I love children so much, I'm so good with them and love the thought of having a family of my own. I would love my daughter to have a brother or sister, maybe only time will tell??

Sending us some good vibes Hun (what I have left anyway). Oh and tones on baby dust xx

oh Kerrieanne - its really hard when you have to pay for icsi yourself, totally understand yourself there, we have a 12K debt after our fertility stuff , we start paying off next mth..

If I won the big money (more than a tener), on the lottery, I would start a charity to pay for peoples treatment, as its just not fair , nothing worse than dealing with the emotions of being hands tied with money.XX

Hope hubbys test has improved XX

I know how you feel! We conceived naturally in 2011 after 15 months of trying, but we know we have a sperm related problem and that it might take time. I too feel guilty as I Should feel happy to have my daughter but I really want her to get some siblings. Now we're onto cycle 11, and I'm hoping for some Spring luck to drizzle over us and help those poor, few-numbered soldiers to find their way to my egg!!

Here's to lots of Spring bfps ladies!!!

Sending you all positive vibes!

xx

I love that "spring luck" that's gonna be my quote this season!! Come on u spermies do your thing!! Lol!!
I'm ovulating now. Maybe this is the month?!
Baby dust to u too xx

hi hun its so hard we are struggling again but sperm results have come back and arent great but not bad either there is still hope. Fx you get your BFP. I know what you mean about wanting your child to have a sibling thats exactly how I feel xx

OoOOooo...I think I'm due to ov any time soon now too! Fx for Christmas babies!!!

xx

Just by a way of update...

Finally, a huge surprise, I'm pregnant. I can confirm i am now almost 10 weeks but still not getting my hopes up until i see that 12wk scan pic all healthy and happy.

Can't believe it happened and naturally at that, Amazing!!

Baby dust to all you girls who will be following me into tri1 soon, good luck hunnies xx

Massive congrats hunny how amazing it happened naturally for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back