Finally!

kay126

Reaction score
well well well! finally got my first midwife appt tomorrow at 2.25pm! about time! really looking forward to it! one step closer to my scan now at least! dont know what to expect but hope shes a nice lady :-D anyway just wanted to share my relief at the wait being over lol! xx

Hope it all goes well for you with the mw and that they sort out a scan date really quick. How come you've had to wait so long?

Aw glad u got ur appointment am sure he or she will be lovely i am un
der shared care so get a few different midwives

Good luck, the midwife I saw was lovely, she asked loads of medical history questions about my family and DH family, took bloods and a urine sample and then gave me loads of booklets and info. Have fun :)

What a shame you have had to wait till now, well enjoy your appointment and ask any questions you have ,

let us know how you get on tomorow

glad you got your appt hun. hope it goes really well for you :)

arghhh so i went today, was in there 5 minutes only to be told that the appt was to book my booking appt!!! which incidentally is my birthday (monday) but still what a waste of time could have been done over the phone all she asked was my name age address dob and mobile number!!!!! geeezzzz, one good thing is shes asked the hospital for an urgent scan coz im so far on, shame they couldnt have thought about that 4 weeks ago when i found out i was pg and told them! xx

Typical ! you watch the urgent scan appoitnment will come back for monday now at the same time!

No Joking, what a mess, well she had better have you in there for a good 1hour or more to make up for it!

i know! i couldnt get over it, im having my baby in my home town which is an hours train journey from cardiff so trekked all the way back to my heath centre to be kept in for 5 minutes when ALL that information is on my notes in the health centre then had to come all the way back again. Humph. Then to top it off will have to do the same Monday and the same for when my scan comes which fingers crossed wont be another 4 weeks away!

Sorry for the rant ladies but that really annoyed me yesterday! what a waste of time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back