12 week scan tomorrow!

Penstraze

Reaction score
I have my 12 week scan tomorrow at 1.50pm am looking forward to it but abit nervous too if all goes well it will be such a relief to be able to relax abit and tell everyone! :cheer:

Wish me luck! :pray:

Good luck!! Looking forward to seeing the pics :D xx

Thanks girls! :hug:

Jenna huge congrats didn't see your bfp announcement with all the excitement of my wedding this weekend, im so pleased for you!!! :hug:

I think you'll be amazed when you see bubba on the screen for the first time. It just makes it seem more real seeing a properly formed looking baby on there. I loved seeing Dan at 12 weeks.

Best of luck and try to post a pic :D

Thanks, I had a dating scan at 8 weeks but was just a blob then although seeing the heartbeat was amazing am really hoping seeing an actual baby will make it more real for me and DH! :cheer:

Cool enjoy your scan!

I have got mine on thursday so we can compare pics!

I know what you mean i am sooo excited but also scared even though i saw bubs at 9 weeks +3 its still nerve racking isnt it!

:hug:

I can't remember but will this be your very first scan?? If so how cool!!! either way wish you all the best. I have mine a little later on too so we can do show and tell later.

I think its natural to feel nervy, i am a little too...

Steelgoddess said:
I can't remember but will this be your very first scan?? If so how cool!!! either way wish you all the best. I have mine a little later on too so we can do show and tell later.

I think its natural to feel nervy, i am a little too...

This is my second had a dating scan at 8 weeks cause didn't know how far on I was, your just one day ahead of me how cool, although they did say my dates could change at this scan so that could change later!
Good luck for your scan, look forward to comparing pics later :lol: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back