Finally told the in laws!!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by weestar21, Jan 2, 2006.

1. weestar21

weestar21 Well-Known Member

well seeing it was the new year finally found the courrage to tell his parents i was expecting, thought they would have hit the roof like they did last time but they didnt said we were stupid but his mum said she already knew cos when i went over i always had a baggy jumper or a jacket on and wouldnt take it off.

anyway just thought i would let yous know i can finally start to relax and not worry about hiding my bump anymore seeing as im now 29 weeks i cant hide it...lol

take care all

jean

xxx

2. fayebalina

fayebalina Well-Known Member

Wow thats good going....29 weeks and not telling them lol!

3. weestar21

weestar21 Well-Known Member

you will prob be calling me all the names under the sun after you read this...lol

my first pregnancy lasted to 29 weeks and i went from a size 6 to a size 8 and after she was born i was back into my size 6 jeans. This time i am bigger but im only into a size 10...lol sorry im not bragging honest but hopefully i will have a huge preggy belly soon cos i think thats what being pregnant is all about teh huge belly and teh feeling the baby kick lumps out if u but so far just a wee bump for me :cry:

well still got 12 weeks to go so im sure i will get huge...lol