Told my sisters today :-)

ForestLas80

Reaction score
Well I finally convinced my DH that we should tell my family this weekend and his next weekend in person. They werent all in the country on our scan date on 7th june so took the plunger today. My middle sister Jemma who is 29 wks PG cried she was so happy! Feel really food telling them and sharing the massive secret!! She's already helped me out and told my lovely OH that he has to tolerate all upsets and moodiness as it is not my fault at all! Yay I have support and backup at last! We're telling my parents tomorrow at lunch.

Awww that's lovely and it's great getting family support. My darling OHs family don't really have much to do with us so were holding off telling them and friends/work colleagues until after the scan however we told my mum/step dad, sis and bro in law a week ago and they were so thrilled and supportive it's been great. My sis had a MC so she understands my constant worry and knocker watch. I really can't wait till I can shout it from rooftops!!!

ah that's so nice being preggers at the same time as ur sister!! i told a close friend at 4 weeks!! and tonight i told another friend (her sister) and she started crying bless her! had us all in tears! so sweet :)

xx

It's such a relief isn't it, telling a few people and having people on confide in, instead of hiding things from! Glad all
Went well and sure your parents will be thrilled tomorrow Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back