Finally, the birth story!!!!

congratulations tankett :cheer: :clap: :dance:

i am made up for you all!!

enjoy him. :hug: :hug:

ooohh tankett, he is just gorgeous!! Massive congratulations!! :clap: :clap:

Tankett - can't believe it's taken me this long to finally get around to reading your post!!! Congratualtions hun!!!! You've got yourself one handsome young man there, I do envy you as I'm still waiting for mine to make his apperance :roll: .
Sounds like your keeping yourself quite busy, don't over do it hun remember you've just had a major operation and your body does need to recover. The pics are awesome hun, congrats again and do update us and let us know how your getting on :hug: .

Wow, I bet your glad to be home now after all that.

And you look great by the way for just having a baby, who by the way is gorgeous :D

CONGRATULATIONS!

He's lush, soooooooooooooo cute bless him. Glad you ok but sorry to hear it wasn't the easiest of sections.

Can't wait to see some more pics :D

aww hunny he is absoustly gorgeous. congrats

aww tanket he is gorgeous! i love the photo of your daughter oldinghim. Its lovely.

If i have a boy though i do hope my first sights of him are not his bottom and a pair of testicles :shock:

:rotfl:

Aaaaw Tankett he is soooooo gorgeous [Lara will be very smitten when they meet!!] and wow.. great to read your story.. sorry taken me so long to get online.. but as I said on my text.. my days are rather busy with boobs and baby!!!

Had no idea you had such an ordeal in theatre..wow.. poor you but so glad you are in love with Charlie and all is well now you are home.. amazing how soon we forget all the pain and anguish!!!

take care and congrats again.. you did it!! xxxxxxx

Congratulations Tankett, Charles is beautiful. Sorry to hear you had such a bad section....at least you have your little man now, I'm sure it was worth it. Your daughter looks so happy too. Well done and best wishes to you all.... :hug: :hug:

tankett i've just realised i've congratulated you and sent my wishes by text but have not read your full story. My god... i can't believe you let them go ahead and stitch you when you could feel every stitch.. very brave! Did they say why that happened? I was so worried i'd feel them cutting me I told them i could feel the cold spray even when i couldn't - so they would increase my epidural... in the end they increased it and also gave me a shot of dyamorphine and morphine... i was totally off my head! lost the first few hours of jacobs life...

Charlie is absolutley gorgeous... he is so cute. Daddy looks so proud and kayleigh has really grown up since your wedding. I remember her in your wedding picture. Is dshe really good with him? you look really well considering what you went through. A friend of mine took a picture of me hours later on her phone.... Oh my god... i look like death...

well done x

HE IS GEORGOUS!!!

Been waiting to hear your birth story! and what great news about the SPD!!!!!

YAY!!

Hopefully see you soon (and that little man of yours!)

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back