Finally, the birth story!!!!

Hiya,
He is gorgeous. Im glad its all over for you. Thats a nightmare about the spinal though. Did they say why? Still its over now and he is here and well, glad to have you back :hug:
Hows your scar?

Congratulations hunny, he is absolutely gorgeous xx

CONGRATULATIONS

He is absolutely gorgeous, well done you. Hope you are recovering from the section well xxx

Aw Tankett. Great pics, he looks lovely. :D

Congratulations :hug:

H

xx

Congratulations Tankett.

He's beautiful!

What a brave woman you are, you really went through it but so worth it to have your gorgeous son safe and well.

Isn't it amazing how quickly SPD disappears? It was the same for me. Thank goodness.

Hope you have a quick recovery, enjoy your new bundle of joy.

Wow! What a story!
Congratulations Tankett!
He is absolutely gorgeous!
Lucyx

congratulation tankett... he is beautiful. well done xxxxx

Congratulations tankett, charlie is gorgeous :D

Xxx

Awwww he is just adorable.

What a birth story!! Hope you are recovering well.

Thanks for sharing your story and pictures :hug:

Ah he is so cute, I love the photos. Well done and a big congratulations

Congratulations........on the birth of Charlie......he is such a cutie!!

Amy xx

Massive congratulations Tankett - Charlie is beautiful! Sounds like you had lots of fun in the delivery room too :lol: Well done :clap: :clap:

congratulations hun hes absoulutely gourgeous :D xxxxxx

Thanks for all of your congratulations. :hug: I've still not got much time to come on here and read everything. Not only have I a new baby, and moved house, but my brother gets married on Friday, so I am frantically searching for something that I won't look 6 months pg in!!! :roll:

To answer a few questions......

Sophie - Kayleigh was at school collecting her timetable as it was the first day back for her. My SIL picked her up at lunch, and she came into see me at about 2 ish, so she wasn't actually waiting around outside the theatre.

Dippy - the house isn't ideal, but it'll do in the short term. In fact, it's a 2 bed ground floor flat designed for a disabled old person, so definitely not ideal!! The neighbours are all retired though, and love having a baby about. All apart from one sour faced couple across the road who have already complained about the dog and sky dish!! :roll: The council lady told them that we weren't actually happy about being a young family having to live with a load of old people, but beggars can't be choosers - that shut them up!! :lol: Hopefully we'll be out of here before Charlie is crawling.

Laura - apparantly the spinal thing is just one of those things. :roll: Great. I'm on extra strong pain killers and also taking Arnica for the bruising though, so mending quite well.

My SPD still seems to be keeping away!! :dance: I'm doing far more than I should be, but feel great. I've been clothes shopping today, then visiting friends, just about to cook tea, then I'm putting shelves up in our bedroom to try and find somewhere for Charlie's stuff! It's nice to finally have the ability to do these things. I'm amazed about how the scar looks. It's a very very neat fine line. It's just the swelling thats getting me down. I really do still look 6 months pg. The mw said that my uturus is still the size of a 6 months pg woman and it will take time to settle down, but it's disheartening still having to wear maternity clothes. :( But then I look at Charlie and it's all worth it! :lol:

Blimey Tankett, you're doing really well.

I didn't have the energy to do half of that after Isaac was born.

Don't worry about still wearing maternity wear, I wore mine for a good few weeks afterwards because they were much more comfortable around my lady bits. I had an episioteme which was very painful to recover from.

congratulations tankett, hes very cute

izzyx

he is so gorgeous well done tankett great pics, enjoy your growing family xx

CONGRATULATIONS

Welcome into the world Charles, glad to hear you are mending well, and on your feet and back into the swing of everyday life.

Hope you have a good day at your brothers wedding tomorrow, and have found something to wear that you will feel comfortable and confident in. He's a real cutie.

Congrats Tankett....and well done to you xxxxxxxxxx

Tankett I am so happy for you and your family :D That is one cute baby!

I am now having my section on the 5th October due to a bit of a complication and I am dreading it now :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back