ordered our pram today!! yay!!

petchy

Reaction score
ok i know there's still plenty of time, but it feels so good to have the last of the BIG purchases out of the way!! well it's 1/2 out of the way anyway, we paid half the money today and will pay the second half when i get paid this month - by which time the pram should be ready for delivery anyway as it takes up to 2 weeks!

we got the quinny speedi XS with the dreami carrycot, in the black racer colour, and i love it! both me and OH had a good test drive today in the shop and spent ages folding and unfolding it etc! lol

we were gonna get it online from the glasgow pram centre, but found a local shop that was willing to beat the price, so we got the pushchair, carrycot and raincover for £300 (grand saving of £13 lol, but that bought us 2 cot sheets, so every little helps!!)

oooh isn't it nice????
65200080.jpg
quinny_pramview_blckracer.jpg
quinny_dreami_blackracer.jpg

ooooh can you tell i'm excited?!?!?!? :D :lol: :D :lol:

That is a really smart buggy, baby will travel in style!!! Am giggling about you test driving it, I did that when I got my pram and I felt like a little girl again pushing a toy pram around. Just need the L plates and I'll be ready x

Awww that buggy is so cool! I can't wait to get ours :D
Quinny buggies definately look so stylish. x

We haven't been able to find one of those to look at yet. We like that one.

Been to two shops that were supposed to sell them and can't yet find one to test!

We were told we could go to oxford street! Sod that! :lol: :cry:

that i very very very nice! no wonder your over the moon.!
really like. Mines like black denim with red trim mams and papas and i love it, second hand off a friend, but total bargin. feels god to know one of the major expenses is covered hey?? Hope your well?

Hi Petchy

Love the pram. We have bought the Jane Powertrax, but we have only paid £150 towards it. Still have £250 left. i cant believe how much it has cost.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back