finally a name

chaz84

Reaction score
Well i caught the credits for star wars when i recorded something and saw the name hayden so thats my next lil dudes names all my family all have two middle names so far he is going to be called hayden micheal still thinking of the 2nd middle name and the hubby has no choice in the matter lol i wasnt fond of the name he chose for our last son even though i like it now so he can like it or lump it lol oh micheal was a uncle of mine who i was very close to we always have family names as middle names :D

thats a lovely name hun... we have been having problems cause no-one likes the names we have picked :lol: its just tough tho aint it cause hes our child!! :lol:

my mum always picks names we are always like no thanks mum she wanted us to call this one darcy but not my cup of tea she did pick one for my eldest middle name alise my mum does our family tree and its some relation from way back

Everyone on both our families have tried to "guide" us on names but its not happening haha... to be honest we aint liked any of them and have stuck to two we both like and one I love I just need to try and talk Lee around to it! haha :rotfl:

I love that name! It's lovely! :D That would be my first choice for a boy's name if little one wasn't a girl hehe!

Hayden is such a cute name I love it.

I think there is always going to be someone that will not like the names we pick, but they are our children so tough titties! :lol:

Aww that's lovely!

V.Cute for when he's a wee dude yet MANLY for when he's all grown up. :clap:

Thankyou hubby finally getting use to it i think lol :lol:

thankyou :D :D :D
hahaha only just noticed your lil one is called it too lol :lol:

Hayden is lovely :D The actor from Star wars is Hayden Christensen, he's gorgeous!!!!!

MIL was asking us about what names we might have and I wont tell her, I said 'If i tell anyone now they have an opinion but when its bornm its too late as nobody is rude enough to say their opinion then'

That told her-serves her right for saying ive got a fat bum :|

thats right bad why would she say that i woud have given her worst than just words lol

well we finally have a full name for him he will me called Hayden Micheal Lee Enright micheal after my uncle who passed in 06 and lee after his daddy

lovly name.
I wanted the name aiden but my OH don't like it we are stuck on names lol.
He likes unusal names like dante errr lol

lol names is always tricky but hubby had no choice i sad like it or lump it :lol:

chaz84 said:
lol names is always tricky but hubby had no choice i sad like it or lump it :lol:

Thats the stage ive got to....my hubby doesnt like anything I like so ive told him the names I like and that he can basically just get used to it!! Il get my own way in the end :twisted: :twisted: :rotfl:

Jemz, I actually quite like the damn Dante, its different in a good way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back