Names

ForestLas80

Reaction score
Ok my OH ha always loved the name Finley for a boy so Finley James it will be if it's a boy but how to spell it.... Finley, Fynley, Finnley, Fynnley ? any thoughts?
Girls names a bit trickier:
We like Isabella but middle name has to be Elizabeth due to family tradition and those 2 names r the same name...Spanish/Italian version and English version so that sounds daft! I do like Rose and it's my sisters middle name so Isabella Rose is a poss? Or Amelie Elizabeth/Rose? Any thoughts more than welcome :) xxx

Finlay is gorgeous and that's the spelling I like!
Isabella Rose is gorgeous

Finlay is a good way to spell it, will suggest to OH! I think he will make final verdict, yeah I do love Isabella Rose do might have to break with tradition and call second daughter middle name Elizabeth ;-)

Worried Isabella will make top 3 for girls names this year though and I didn't really want to have a common name.... Mmm

Love Finlay.

Girls name I like Amelie Elizabeth. Amelie was on our list but a friend of DH called their daughter it so we can't have it :(

I prefer Finnley with 2 n's but i also prefer Maxx with two x's so maybe i am just weird

for a girl

Finoula (the female of finnley ;) )

Ivy (bit biased about this one)

Iris

Rowan

Jasmine

Jade

you can have 2 middle names, both my brothers have 2 middle names, the first is joseph james tennant greenbank as he got my dads middle names and the 2nd is jerard henry colin greenbank as he got both my grandads first names. so if you have trouble deciding you can always use both.

I love all the names you have come up with - spelling wise, I personally would go for either Finlay or Finley. The girls' names are all absolutely gorgeous, I can't blame you for not being able to make up your mind! How about Isabella Rose Elizabeth Amelie?! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back