*Final Update pg 4* i can go home :D

so glad everything is ok hun :hug: what a fright!

xxxxx

It should be okay then if the Doctor didn't reccommend bedrest, I have low fluid which was diagnosed at 20 weeks, I'm constantly leaking too - Although not to the extent that you are - and they told me not to do anything too strenuous (sp), like if I had an active job they would have signed me off (I have a desk job). Just take it easy, the fluid does renew itself, you will see at the scans you will have that it goes up and down. As long as baby is happy and healthy that's all that matters :hug: :hug:

I'm glad she's ok, you just have to take extra special care of her now.

My mum's friend had a baby last year and had quite a few problems. It was her last chance at IVF and she got pregnant :cheer: She was pregnant with twins but lost one early on :( Then at about 27 week's (maybe a little earlier) she was having pains and I think she lost abit of fluid too and her cervix was opening up. She was told to rest and take it easy and just hope she could hang in there until at least 31 week's (not sure why 31 but that's what she was hoping for). She ended up going full term! Infact I think she may have gone abit over due.

Take care hun :hug:

Glad to hear everything is okay, you'll get to see your little baby lots more on the scans. You need to rest and take it easy :hug: :hug:

Here is a picture from todays scan. Thought i would post it as everyone loves baby piccys :angel:

scan0100.jpg

So glad everything is okay. Take it easy. Get some :sleep: :sleep:

Great pic :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Im glad everything is good at the mo and i hope she stays put for a while longer yet make sure like others have said that you take it easy and dont overdo it.

We are all here if you need us. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Andrea,

Really glad to hear that things are fairly ok now and that you're able to go home. I know how difficult it is with 2 already, but do try to take it easy and get plenty of rest.

All the very best :hug:

Glad your LO is ok, just rest and try and take it easy hun xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back