Fidgety baby...

purplebluered

Reaction score
I haven't watched Isaac sleep recently as he now sleeps in cot for all naps/sleeps etc unless we're out he sleeps in car seat. Now today I put him down at 7, and decided to stay and watch him, as I wondered why he recently always wakes up and cries a few mins after he's gone to sleep. He was too cute, he started moving his arms like mad and scratching his face and looked like he was poking his eyes out lol...so THATS why he got a huge scratch that was bleeding this morning after his morning nap :lol:

My question is is it normal for them to move so much in their sleep they wake themselves up? He never used to do this :think: when do they stop doing this??? I'm guessing he needs to be able control his arms before he stops doing this :think:

Finlay still does it - he's so bad :lol:

I always find him across the cot or round the wrong way in the morning :lol:

Calleigh has always been a fidgety baby. When she was in my tummy she wouldnt half wriggle a hell of a lot :lol:
In her sleep when she was a newborn she would move her arms about and this woke her as she would bash them on the side of her moses basket, i moved her to a cot by about two weeks.
Then she would wriggle aroung the cot doing a complete turnaround ending up the other end of the cot :lol: Had to give up on sheets with her and she now sleeps in sleeping bags.

She doesnt move around so much now though

Evie spends all night thrashing around in her cot...my girl is never ever still. I have a monitor in her room so we can watch her and she is constantly fidgeting all night long. She was like that in the womb...she used to really flip and jiggle in my tummy and it used to really hurt me! :lol:

I think some babies are just fidgets!

LISAMJS said:
mine is the same so we swaddle him[/quote

wish I could swaddle Finlay but tbh I'm lucky to get him in a sleeping bag :lol:

He sleeps like a starfish with his bum in the air

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back