LO screaming in his sleep??

BabyWestwood

Reaction score
Hey every1! Happy New Year

My son who is 14months has recently been screaming in his sleep!! He usually goes down fine and sleeps thru the night but the past few nights his been waking lots in the night and screams and cries whilst asleep!!

Any ideas? xxx

Sounds like night terrors x it's the way that toddlers/babies deal with 'scary' things that have happened during the day (even something like a dog barking at them can trigger night terrors) x x usually just comfort can help them x x

Tegans doing similar at the moment she's been asleep since just before 8 and i've already had to resettle her 3 times, she doesn't seem fully awake just screaming xx

My sisters little boy and girl both used to scream in there sleep she found it only happened when they ate cheese. She cut it out there director and its stopped xx

My little boy had night terrors at about the same age, it didn't last long but was horrible at the time x

Thank god its stopped! Thanks for all the advice, it did seem to be night terrors. I just kept taking him out of his cot and consoling him whilst he was still asleep and that was it! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back