Fibroid??

I don't think it's very common that they shrink without intervention Charlotte but I'm really hoping you're does. Will follow with interest :)

Cutting mine out really wasn't painful, I recovered very quickly and the fact that I got pregnant immediately after made it completely worth it. They can grow back but to be honest, by the time mine grows back, if it does, it will be too late for me anyway.

Syd, I hope they do shrink.

When you had your op, did doc mention anything about it being high risk of loosing the uterus?

xx

No, not at all. It's listed as a possibility in the leaflet you get given but it's not high risk, it's highly unlikely to happen.

Syd, this is the only reason I wont have it cut out cause they ask you to sign the paper.

So Id rather try Chinese herbs and acupuncture and my vegetarian diet.

Always worth trying natural remedies first. For me that just wasn't an option, it was the size of a melon, would have taken years to shrink :)

Shit, thats very big. When did you find out about it?

Last year, the whole story is in my post at the beginning of this thread. Didn't realise how but it was til it was actually removed.

How big is yours?

Syd, your story is truly inspirational.

I have 1 inside around 5 cm and 2 very small outside. Im having scan in October to confirm the size.

I already had a second opinion about them. Went to private clinic and asked them to checked them. The doc said they are small and its better to leave them alone. So he said exactly what NHS doc said.

Well I wont leave them alone I will shrink them.

Im vegetarian for 3 months, then Im starting homeopathy and acupuncture. Hope this will help me.

Last edited:
16x16 Syd, wow! They haven't actually said how big mine is but will ask in my next appointment. I guess because of where mine is it could be dangerous and I would rather a planned removal then an emergency one 😔 .
Really hope your new diet works for you Charlotte X

I agree, if I had one on my ovary I would want it out. Keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back