Just had an early scan :)

Bluebell

Reaction score
This morning got up and decided I need a scan to believe I'm pregnant. So out with yellow pages... and an hour and £50 later, I'm looking at my baby with it heart beating like mad :)

At one point she thought there was twins, but concluded I also have a fibroid? so now I worried again :(

Any one know anything about fibroids? x

5615282b-d741-3241.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you saw baby hun - I'm afraid I know nothing about fibroids though x

glad all is ok , sorry i dont know anything about fibroids :(

Awww look at your little pic :) Don't know what fibroids are either xx

this is all i know about fibroids

Fibroids are growths of tissue that are usually found in the wall of the uterus, or womb. They are made of a mixture of muscle tissue from the uterus and threadlike fibers of connective tissue. dunno if anyone else can tell you more about them

oh - i have them too. they were spotted at my reassurance scan as well. i asked the scanner if they would affect the pregnancy or chances of future pregnancies and she said no - thats all i know i'm afraid - as when i started to google it all it said they were more common in people aged 40+ and overweight! i took a hump after that!!

Think its ok in pregnancy - dont worry! Ask your midwife to clarify. They come in all different sizes and I cant see it on the scan so it cant be big. My step-son's mum had to have one removed that was so big it made her look about 5 months pregnant - looks like you have nothing to worry about!

aww it must have been amazing to see the baby for the first time! aha
how amazing, hope everything goes well
and no im sorry i know nothing about fibroids (N) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111