FF changed OV day think I'm out now!

DaisyPurple

Reaction score
6d95b5b6-fd76-d70c.jpg
Cd22 my bbt was 36.85 this morning updated Fertility friend and it told me that I ovulated on cd19 not cd13 as previously thought and since last time we bd was cd14 I'm gutted we must be out this month, how accurate do you think it is? :(

Hiya

I think it's because there's not enough data points prior to CD 13 it has got its knickers in a twist, otherwise it might have drawn the coverline a bit lower and CD19 wouldn't have dropped below it.

You have a short cycle so CD13 sounds right for ovulation!

Did you use OPKs this month? xx

Hiya, no I didn't use OPK's properly I only had one left which looked promising on cd13 but that's the only one I did this month I guess only time will tell, I had decided I wasn't temping this month bit as the time drew closer I found myself doing it out of habit anyway lol xx

I don't temp Hun, but I do use opks and they can get confusing too, how long have your last 3 cycles been?

xx

Hiya MB last few cycles have gone like this.. Jan=27
feb=28
march=27
april=26
may=27
So I'm averaging 27 day cycles xx

Ok so OV is always 13/14 days before the end of your cycle, you MUST have OV'd on CD13 hun, hopefully it's a bean sending your chart funny!

xx

Oh maybebaby thank you for helping put my crazy mind at rest it would be amazing if we have actually done it this month but don't want to get my hopes up.
Although I have already worked out that if I am & if I'm 6 days late like I was with #1st it will come on my birthday :) how cute is that?.. Still got to be realistic,
How are you feeling today? Xx

Ff is just a computer following rules, sometimes you'll trigger a rule when you shouldn't. I've had a chart before where the same happened.

I know you don't want to get your hopes up and I have an overactive imagination but if that was my chart I would read it as ov day 13, implantation dip day 19 then higher temperatures from little bean (triphasic chart). Best of luck.

Last edited:
Thanks Mustard I was keeping my fingers crossed that was true xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back