FF babies, what age and how many oz?

positivity :)

Reaction score
As title, just wondering how old Ur LO's are and how many oz's they are taking and how many times per day? Xx

LO takes 4-5oz every 3-4 hrs during 7.30-10.30pm and 5oz in the night about 3-4am

Holly takes 240 mls think that is 8 - 9 oz and has 5 bottles throughout day from 8am till 11pm then nothing through the night

6oz every 3 hours from 7:30am until about 11pm then sleeps through and he is 16 weeks today.

Last edited:
Phoebe really varies, normally she'll down 5oz bottles and has around 6 bottles a day. Lately she's started taking a lot less :( x

Sophie was 3 weeks yesterday and she generally takes between 3 and 4 oz every 3 hours, sometimes longer.

Sophia is 14 weeks and is taking 8-9oz every 3-4 hours from 8am - 8pm, if she hasn't had 5 feeds then I give her a dream feed about 11pm when I go to bed. She sleeps through the night :)

Ethan is nearly 10 weeks and takes 6oz every 3-4 hours from 6ish thru till half 8 he still wakes once thru the night but this week has only been taking 2oz thru the night before falling asleep till half 5/half 6. He sometimes leaves an ounce thru the day too x

Lily is six months and only takes 6/7 oz every four hours during ther day and sleeps all night . We are also weaning her so she has two solid meals a day

leandro is 8 weeks and takes 6oz every 3-4 hours. hes starting to go longer without feeds and nearly downing the whole bottle with a burp in between xxx

Brody is 3 weeks old and usually takes 4-5oz every 3-4 hours, but we feed on demand so sometimes sooner. At night he tends to feed between 10 and midnight and 3 and 5. Xxx

Brody is 3 weeks old and usually takes 4-5oz every 3-4 hours, but we feed on demand so sometimes sooner. At night he tends to feed between 10 and midnight and 3 and 5. Xxx

This except Jonah's 4 weeks and us taking up to 6oz now.

6oz every 3hrs during day time & LO sleeps 11 hours through the night, if he doesn't get normal amount during the day he's up through the night for feeds, for example yesterday he only had 3 bottles whole day :shock: and was up 4 x last night from 8pm-8am.

:)

Ella was 11 weeks yesterday, she feeds 5 oz every 3ish hours, usually doesnt finish the whole 5oz though x

I've justed counted and so far today she has has 22oz since 8.30 this morning. Does anyone know if this is enough for an 8 week old because she's not been finishing her bottles today and is going ages inbetween feeds :/ x

wow . Lily doenst take much at all compared with you lot !

I've justed counted and so far today she has has 22oz since 8.30 this morning. Does anyone know if this is enough for an 8 week old because she's not been finishing her bottles today and is going ages inbetween feeds :/ x
I was told that at 8/10 weeks they need to take about 24 oz in 24 hours minimum x

Usually 2.5oz's for each lb they weigh - so 10lb baby should take approx 25oz xxx

Last edited:
Alice takes 5-6 oz every 3-4 hours... she is 2 weeks!! Had to put her on hungry baby now to stop her wanting more food after an hour... MW was happy tho its not like we can stop her eating!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back