Fetal Doppler

i dont no if its any good but thats a good price
i looked on ebay and they seen quite exspenive to me
manda xx

I'm sure that one will work fine. I got an angelsounds one which was really cheap and def not the clearest but i still picked up a heart beat from 13 weeks. You will love it though its such an easy way to check everything is ok and stop you worrying!

Aww! I know I think I will carry it every where with me! LOL Its just such a long period between scans. Can always sell it after I have finished with it!

i got an angelsounds which i listen to every morning and evening and it totally stops me worrying about my lack of bump!

erm the link didnt work for me :(
however,if its the bf500 doppler I have one and have used it since about 12weeks and found it very good and clear.
One word of advice tho i was listening in one night and my 6 year old came downstairs to inform me she could hear it upstairs! :rotfl: the sound does carry.You get used to where to look and how to use it very quickly but the gel doesnt last long as you need a fair bit,but all in all yeah i love it :D let us know how you get on

Well it turned out my order didn't go through. They were actually taking the product off the site as I was busy buying it!

I have ordered an angelsounds one instead from ebay! Was £21 inc delievery! Woo!

Just hope this one comes and its not some scam!

I got my doppler from baby hi.com it was 106 with post and packaging. i did not want to spend so much but i need reassurance and it was next day del. believe me they are worth it. yesterday baby was quiet and so i used doppler and just hearin hb was agod send. i dont use it every day just when i need to and will sell it after i am done with it. it really gives u peace of mind esp b4 major kicks set in
marie x
19 wks 1day

Ooo I just mde a post about doppler, silly woman I didnt see this :wall: I got mine today a BF500. It works but I wish Id got one with a display to say what heart rate is

x

My mum already had one she bought hers for just over £100. The baby doesnt seem to like her tho as it hides behind the placenta most of time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back