i bought one!!!

Baby&i

Reaction score
im soooo exited to be getting my doppler. i bought one of those platinum powerseller dopplers that is 3mhz.. they are really ugly and a little pricey, but high frequency, really early detecting and a LCD screen. so i hope im lucky enough to hear LO early :D has anyone else bought one of these dopplers? if so how do you find it?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Fetal-Heart-Doppler- ... dZViewItem

xxx

that one looks really good, wish i hadn't been so hasty in buying my angel sounds and looked for something a bit more powerful. good luck with yours a let me know how you get on!

Wow That one does look very good, like the one the MW uses. I used an Angel Sounds one with my DD and picked up trhe HB from about week 14. I bet that one is a lot more sensitive though

babydust said:
looks good i think the lcd screens are great as you dont need to count beats :D

i have this one, it says it can detect hb from 10 weeks, but i think i was about 11 when i found it.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-LCD-Fetal-Dopple ... dZViewItem

but i have a confession to make i only rented it for a few months, think it was about £20 ish a month and after i lost the baby last year dh packed all my baby books and things away thinking he was doing good, but when we got the stuff back out last week i noticed that the monitor was there :shock: the company havent contacted us and i assumed that dh had sent it back to them :oops: so we will probabally have a huge bill to pay if they find out :oops:

Oooops. Hopefully they won't notice :shhh: . If they do say you sent it back ages ago

fein _but_waiting! said:
that one looks really good, wish i hadn't been so hasty in buying my angel sounds and looked for something a bit more powerful. good luck with yours a let me know how you get on!

I have an Angelsounds doppler and i love it,always find a heartbeat - have you?? :)

nope, can always find mine and some popping and whooshing noises but nothing else yet so far. gonna keep on trying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back