Fetal doppler

Skye1982

Reaction score
Just bought a fetal doppler and heard my babies heartbeat i found it straight away am so happy would deffo recommend these to anyone who panicks about everything like i do xx

I love mine too - I wasn't expecting to hear anything yet but I found the heartbeat on Monday :love:

Hey ladies where did yous get your doppler from if you don't mind me asking? I got one as a gift but can't hear babies heartbeat until 21 weeks x

mine is this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sonoline-Professional-Doppler-Display-UltraSound/dp/B001EPBUUY i think its brilliant pick baby heartbeat instantly bet money ive ever spent and well worth the piece of mind you get xx

That's the one I used this week - I'm borrowing it from a friend but I also have an angelsounds one which is great too. I first found Toby's heartbeat at 10+5 which was quite early with an anterior placenta. I'd really recommend either x

oh there so good sam i love mine think ill be a regular user of it i felt sick when i was moving it around thinking theres no heartbeat and then when u find it, its the best noise and feeling ever! xx

I can't wait to get one, it will save me worrying constantly because that's all I seem to do lol xx

It definitely helps!! And because I wasn't expecting to find it so early it was a nice surprise. I'd just have tried again a bit later if I hadn't. They're great as long as you don't panic if you can't find it. I'd heard Toby's a few times and spent ages trying to find it for OH one night and couldn't so I just tried again a couple of days later x

How did you find it, I really can't find mine lol I'm 12 weeks. We tried a couple of days ago and gave up. I've had a scan and the baby's heartbeat was going like the clappers. Any tips on how to find it. Xx

Hi little bean you need plenty of gel or moisturiser. Start on the left very low down near knicker line and move very slowly across in little circular motion.
Remember you will hear a whooshing sound which is placenta and baby will sometimes move away from the Doppler !!
Good luck Hun x

Nope still can't find it lol I'm rubbish haha found the whooshing sound. Xx

It's so hard sometimes because if you move it just a fraction of a cm it disappears and you can't find it again :lol: I've always found mine really low down, as close to my pelvis as I can get it!

Het guys I've got my one for sale. Can't rembwr what make but if anyone's interested ill dig it out n have a look x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

omg id love one but would be more worried when/if i cant find it x

I've used my bio oil or stretch mark cream. Never bothered with the gel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111