Fetal Doppler....

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
.....whos got one and how often do you listen to babies HB?

I listen to lo HB every couple of days till last week when DH and DD wanted to have a listen too and now they want to hear it every day! lol

Love it tho and its soooo reassuring!

So how often do you use yours?? xx

I used it about 3 times a week until I got to around 20 weeks, after that possibly a bit less as I can feel baby move all the time.

I love it though - its just so reassuring just to hear babys heartbeat. When I was at hospital the last few days I'd be strapped to the monitor for about half an hour morning and evening - its the next best thing to having a scan.

xxxx

Ah your right MS....its just fab isnt it.... Im starting to feel him or her miving a lot more now and thats lovely but dh and dd still cant feel anything outside...may be my extra padding atm lol so its lovely that they can hear little legs and feel involved too!!! xxx

iam after one because my mum wants to hear the babys heartbeat

Ah amanda get one! I was lucky enough to be given one but if not I would have bought one! They are amazing and as well as reassuring its great for others to hear what they cant feel or see yet!! xx

i dont know where to go to get one cos they cost like £90

Ebay! Theres a few on there and Ive also seen some of the girls say they paid about 25 for theirs so can get them cheaper....xxx

I would like to get one but not yet lol. Too scared.
Yeah Amanda I've also noticed some of the girls on here have bought the angelsounds one off eBay for about 25 quid :)

Amanda - Im done with mine, PM me your details n stuff, and you can have it for a £10? Its angelsounds. ill send you down the rest of the gel ive got aswell if you want.

Amanda - Im done with mine, PM me your details n stuff, and you can have it for a £10? Its angelsounds. ill send you down the rest of the gel ive got aswell if you want.

Oh WOW thank you sooooooooooooo much ok ill pm you now

We listen to him every night before we go to sleep :) Its a lovely thing for us to do together, as up until a few days ago, hubby couldnt feel bubs moving. Both mums and my sister in law wanted to hear him too, its been worth every penny xxx

I try and listen most mornings, its so reassuring. Its been well worth buying and would definetely recommend to anyone x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I listen once a day, But I must confess what i thought was the hearbeat I was listening to at elven wks plus wasn't lol, it must have been the placenta bloodflow, found the babys HB 3 days ago, and it sounds like a galloping horse, can also here little hiccups (well i think they are) at times as well. Just want the reassurence that my baby is still alive, long time til 20 week scan. Also not sure when I will start feeling baby move, once I start feeling baby, prob will use it less

Last edited:
I got mine today :) So have only played around really but found babys heartbeat withing seconds don't think she approves though because she tried to kick it :) xx

Ahhh totally agree ladies its just lovely to know we dont have to wait till anti natal appts to get to listen to our babies!! Im just waiting for DH and DD to come in and get their daily fix too lol love it xx

My OH wanted to listen this morning so i found babys heartbeat and passed him the headphones, he said he couldnt hear anything so he passed them back and baby must have moved positions, so i tried again and the same thing happened on the third time my OH gave up and said he will try and listen again another time, so i think this one is going to be another active one like our DS x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the problem, Angelsounds lets you plug in two pairs of headphones though so i could listen the same time and make sure it was still in the right place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back