Doppler!

Levi89

Reaction score
Morning ladies :)

Got my doppler from Amazon this morning! Wooo :) It was right out the box and tried, as you do lol.

But all I could hear was whoosing noises, so I think the LO didn't want to be heard this morning! I might be to early to be trying to hear the hb anyway as it does say on the box from 14+!

Has anyone heard anything at 13 weeks? Is there a good way to sit etc?

xxx

i've known of people being able to hear it at your stage, but also know of some places midwives wont check till 24 weeks so dont worry if you cant find it! you need to lay back slightly, i sat on the edge of my sofa and then lent back with a pillow under my back for support, its similar to the position of the bed at the midwives! and it will still be really low in your pelvis so check along your underwear line! good luck x

Try low Down around pubic bone with a full bladder and move it slowly across!

I had just been to the loo before I tried! Damn! I'll try after dinner tonight I think! Thank you ladies :D xxx

I got a HB at just over 10 weeks but it was a nightmare, ended up on all fours covered everything in gel and prayed no-one came home :) xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Lol babybrain! Well i tried again last night and I heard it!! It wasnt the clearest but it was something at least :D xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back