Fertiltyplan

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
Just to let you all know that I bought some tests off Fertilityplan (Ebay) but in error they sent me 25 ovulation and 25 pregnancy tests instead of 50 pregnancy tests like I asked for. However, it only took one email and they fully apologised and said they would send me out another 25 pregnancy tests FREE. I can thoroughly recommend this company both for the price (cheapest I could find) and the communication and understanding. I hope this helps anyone who is looking for somewhere to buy cheap tests and they do let you pick how many you would like of each and mix them. Good Luck everyone xxx

oooo and you got extra things to p on :D

I think i am a fully fledged "pee-on-a-stick er" I was never addicted before I came here and sometimes used to laugh when people said they were addicted and now I am one of them!!! :rotfl: I even did a test this morning at about 3 days past OV. I knew it was way too early to test so that just confirms i am an ADDICT. :think: Its an expensive habit though. One day i may be pregnant but VERY skint!

but think of how good you'll be at aiming for that cup when you have to provide samples all the time :wink: I just think of myself as an Olympic athlete in training.

im definately going to be in the running for that cup... (if i can stop peeing on a stick long enough to turn up for the auditions :oops:

I lked them too, they were very discreet and prices were good.

there really good, very goo communication and very fast postage, i recommend them to

I ordered my pre seed and fertility tests off them last night

I know - fertility tests - the one thing I can be sure off is that I'm ovulating :roll:

but its a new s to p on :oops:

hey im waiting on my FertilityPlan (50 HPT and 50 OPKs)so they good then? mine should be here soon, i probs wont need them by then tho :lol: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back